Water Jet Cutting Machine
SAME has more than 20 years of experience in helping waterjet customers succeed and is an expert in the field of water jet cutting machine manufacturing.
Waterjet cutting will not change the physical and chemical properties of the material, so it is very popular in the cutting industry. Take this opportunity to make your business develop rapidly.
Whether it is machine processing size or machine accessories, we are committed to meeting your diverse processing needs with the highest cost performance. SAME’s annual export volume of waterjet cutting machines exceeds 300 sets, which is definitely your first choice in the cutting industry.
Why Choose our Waterjet Cutting Machine?
- Customized production can save you 20% of additional procurement costs.
- International top brand accessories can ensure a higher output rate of the machine and maximize your profits.
- Professional technical and operation training can minimize the operation error rate.
- Complete after-sales service and quality assurance system can help you avoid worries when using the machine.
CNC water jet cutter list
CNC water jet cutter vidoes
Rock slab waterjet cutting machine project
Metal waterjet cutting machine project
Glass cutting model
Water jet Cutting Machine:
The Ultimate FAQ Guide
1. What is a water jet cutting machine?
The water jet cutting machine is a machine that uses water pumps and jewel nozzles to produce high-pressure water arrows.
2. What is the water jet cutting process?
Waterjet cutting is a high-pressure water jet carrying garnet sand through a nozzle. The sand particles erode the material at a high speed, leaving a smooth and precise cut surface. The water jet can cut almost all types of materials and is the most versatile process.
3. What are the main components of the waterjet cutting system?
Mainly composed of 4 parts:
- Cutting platform
- High-pressure water pump
- CNC control system
- Automatic sand supply system
4. What are the benefits of using water jet cutting?
- The cutting process will not interfere with the inherent structure of the material.
- There is no heat-affected zone and will not change the chemical properties of the material.
- It is easy to achieve perforation, sharp corners, bevels, and shapes with the smallest internal radius.
- High accuracy and low material Loss
- Smooth processing edges, reducing the need for secondary processing
- Environmental protection, cutting will not produce harmful gases
5. How do water jets work?
The high-pressure water pump provides high-pressure water above 50000 psi.
The high-pressure water carries the sand and sprays out of the cutting head.
Controls the cutting route of the jet heads through the CNC control system to complete the cutting.
6. How accurate is water jet cutting?
The waterjet cutting accuracy can reach +/- 0.001 inches, and the cutting process remains consistent. The waterjet cutting process is the first choice for cutting precision parts.
7. How fast is the water jet cutting?
The high-pressure water cuts through the material through the nozzle at a jet velocity of approximately 3,500 ft/s (760 m/s).
8. What materials can water jets cut?
Versatility is the biggest feature of the water jet. The SAME water jet can cut almost any material.
9. What thickness of material can waterjet cut?
The water jet can cut any thickness. When the thickness of the material is less than 4 inches, the cutting can maintain strict accuracy, and when cutting the material over 12 inches, it can reach the final shape. However, most waterjet cutting is done on materials 3 inches or smaller.
10. What can a waterjet not cut?
Diamond and tempered glass are very few materials that cannot be cut by water jets.
11. What is the edge quality of waterjet cutting?
The smooth cutting surface is also a feature of the water jet, which is very practical for reducing the need for secondary processing.
12. Can a water jet cut metal?
The waterjet cutting machine can cut all types of metals. There is no heat-affected zone during the cutting process, and the metal material has no traces of deformation, burns, cracks so on.
13. Can a water jet cut granite?
The waterjet cutting system is particularly suitable for processing stone such as marble and granite. The smooth cutting edge is very popular in the stone processing industry.
14. Can a waterjet cut wood?
Of course! The breadth of water jets is beyond our expectations. Waterjet cutting can also cut other materials, including glass, ceramic tiles, and concrete tiles.
15. What abrasive is used in water jet cutting?
Most garnet abrasives are chosen because they are quite hard and will form sharp edges when broken, so they are very suitable for abrasive waterjet cutting machines.
16. What is the percentage of the abrasives and water in the mixture?
The grinding mixture is composed of 70% water and 30% abrasive. SAME provides an automatic sand supply system to improve production efficiency and reduce labor intensity.
17. Is water jet cutting better than laser?
The advantage of waterjet cutting compared with laser cutting is that it can cut a wider range of materials, and the materials do not produce thermal.
18. Which industries currently use waterjet cutting machines?
From papermaking to aerospace, water jet are involved in the production of many products you might not expect.
19. Can you achieve the uniformity of production parts with SAME waterjet cutting machine?
Yes, you can use SAME waterjet to achieve uniformity of production parts. You should have all the specifications of the parts from the beginning of the cutting process and then set the CNC system correctly, not only to achieve the uniformity of the part shape but also to minimize logistics losses.
20. How do you use waterjet cutting equipment to make your business grow rapidly?
When considering the use of waterjet cutting machines for the production business, many factors need to be taken into account.
This is the main factor that should be considered when the waterjet cutting production business develops rapidly:
- You should ensure that the installation specification completes the installation process of the waterjet cutting machine.
- You should choose to use the latest technology to improve production efficiency.
- You should always keep in touch with the equipment manufacturer to learn about the latest cutting technology.
- When choosing waterjet cutting equipment, you should consider choosing cutting equipment that meets high-quality production standards.
- In addition to the necessary waterjet cutting system, you also need to choose appropriate accessories according to your business needs to improve efficiency.
21. Does SAME provide technical support for waterjet cutting machines?
Yes, SAME provides lifetime technical support for waterjet cutting machines.
It ensures that you:
- Transport the machine.
- Install the machine.
- Check and test the machine after installation.
- Technical training for the operator.
- Machine warranty for up to 12 months (or 2500 hours).
- Lifelong maintenance and guarantee. The supply of parts.
- For new products and new technologies enjoy a special offer.
Complete technical support gives you no worries.
22. What is the best cutting equipment?
The best cutting equipment you can use is a water jet cutter. Its versatility and ease of use can be used in all walks of life.
23. How much does the CNC water jet cutting machine cost?
The price of a waterjet cutting machine depends on the quality, size, and efficiency of the machine. The final price of the machine will be between US$40,000 and US$200,000.
SAME is committed to meeting your diverse processing needs with the highest cost performance.
24. What should be considered when buying a waterjet cutting machine?
(1) Machine cost.
You should consider buying a machine within your budget. This includes the cost of purchasing, operating, and maintaining the machine.
(2) Machine size.
You need to choose the right waterjet cutting machine according to your processing needs. The size of the processed material, special requirements so on.
(3) A reliable waterjet cutting machine manufacturer.
Priority must be given to the manufacturer’s production strength, which is directly reflected in the quality of the machine. If possible, it is very necessary to go to the manufacturer for an on-site investigation. SAME welcomes you to come to our factory for investigation, and you can see the processing effect of the machine more directly.
Secondly, consider whether the waterjet cutting machine manufacturer provides a complete after-sales service system because a complete service system allows you to purchase, install, produce, and maintain the machine with confidence.